Professional Speaking & Certified Coaching Services For Hire
Thank you for having interest in Gail contributing to the success of your event.
Relevant event planner resources have been assembled on this page. Simply call with any inquiries.
You can TRUST that Gail will go the extra mile for you and your audience by making herself accessible before and after her engaging Keynotes, and in some instances, will provide additional tools and resources on the topic of interest. Check out Bosie Bits.
We will also create exclusive online content for your group or organization should that be of interest. This is your event and Gail wants it to be the best it can be.
Don’t hesitate to ask for what you want and have her offerings benefit your specific audience.
A 50% deposit and signed agreement will secure your date.
The balance of your investment is due on or before the date of the event.
Please contact Gail directly at (416) 446-0140 for more details.
For events within a 120km driving distance from Toronto, Gail will drive to the event.
- Driving mileage is calculated at $0.54 per kilometre.
- For locations beyond driving range, round trip economy airfare, ground transportation, lodging, and meal allowance would have to be arranged within the contract.
- All travel costs to be pre-determined and finalized upon contract confirmation.
- Lodging for events is decided on a per case basis.
Room Setup and AV Requirements
In order to put on the very best presentation possible, Gail asks for the following items to be provided:
Stage & Audio
- A well lit stage area.
- A small table on stage with 1 bottle of room temperature water.
- A wireless lavaliere or headset microphone with extra batteries, or a hand held microphone.
- No Wi-Fi required.
- Intro and outro audio mp3 files will be provided to the AV technician. Various formats available.
- Depending on the time and location of the event, Gail may need to change into presentation attire. Please ensure there is a private room available for this.
Walk In and Podium Introductions
Determined at contract and organized prior to event.
Click on any image to download.