Deepening your Relationships @ Home
I don't feel connnected to my partner.
I don't understand why they do what they do.
We don't spend time together anymore.
My teenage kid hates me.
Where do you need help most?
● Relationship Success
● Understanding the Opposite Sex
● Deepening the Connection
● Navigating Family
● Teen Talks
We all struggle with issues in our personal relationships,
Here is where we can help you create a better life with those you love.
Let’s begin the process.
Dive into healthy
relationship dynamics between couples. What they may look, sound and feel like.
The real language of love.
This keynote is perfect for …
- Individuals and/or couples, in or looking to be in, a committed relationship.
- An understanding of the most common reasons why intimate relationships fail and succeed.
- How to spot the most common mistakes we all make.
The audience will leave with…
- Strategies and techniques to get the love and respect you want.
- Full-proof ways to ignite any relationship no matter how long you’ve been together.
- An understanding of the difference between codependent, counter- dependent and interdependent relationships.
Couples Intimacy Program
6 weekly sessions x 90 minutes each
The program can be delivered in a series of 6 private consultations, or a small group format of up to 6 couples.
Designed to build trust, vulnerability and intimacy between couples. Learn how to create a safe space for communication and intimacy, as well as specific techniques to enhance connection. Tantric techniques and communication tools will support sensual and sexual experiences.
This topic explores why men and woman struggle to understand, communicate and relate to each other in life and love.For a female or male audience.
DEEPER, STRONGER, BETTER COMMUNICATION
3 Hr Workshop
A communication workshop designed for anyone in, or seeking, a long term committed relationship. An interactive learning environment to better understand your communication style and the style of any intimate partner.
This workshop covers:
- Patterns of communication
- Body Language
- Personal Energy
- Self Trust
You will increase confidence in any intimate relationship, recognize and work with your personal communication style and learn the tools for change.
Teaching the ancient eastern philosophy of TANTRA adapted by Gail for the modern Western lifestyle. Private coaching or small group sessions of up to 6 couples.
- Learn how to create a deeper sense of intimacy with themselves and each other.
- Discover techniques to be more mindful and present in life, love and intimacy.
- Learn how to enhance their relationship with more passion, self-awareness and sensitivity with each other.
- Connect deeply to the 5 senses and enhance the body, mind and soul connection, individually and together.
- Explore simple ways to begin living a slower, more relaxed pace.
- Create a deeper, richer, more meaningful intimate experience together.
- Enhance self-actualization.
Private coaching or small group sessions of up to 6 couples.
This topic teaches the ancient eastern philosophy of TANTRA adapted by Gail for the modern Western lifestyle.
Explore proven strategies to shift unhealthy attitudes and behavior, and create positive outcomes with lasting change for all family members. Learn how the Family system, relationship dynamics and dysfunctional habits impact and influence your life and those you love.
This keynote is perfect for…
- Parents and individuals looking for better family communication.
- Parents (and parent groups) looking for better relationships with their teenagers.
- Individuals wanting to avoid continuing family dysfunction and addiction.
The audience will leave with…
- A clear understanding of the family system, and their part in it.
- How to create a respectful and open communication style with the younger generation.
- Access to different family communication techniques to create a more open and honest dialogue for success between parents and children.
Dare to Dream Vision Event
One Day 5 hour workshop:
- Examine your family patterns and discover your familial role.
- Envision changes to your family experiences and those of future generations.
- Ideal for parents, teachers, and caregivers who want to improve family communication and respect.
IDEAL FOR FEMALES
AGED 14 TO 24
This topic focuses on the transition
from teen girl to woman
This keynote focuses on the transition from teen girl to young adult. Geared towards females aged 14 to 24.
This topic is ideal for organizations focusing on the young adult female. For example: business programs, youth groups, family centers and schools.
The Self Love Series for the almost adult.